28.1.13

Eighties revival!

BANANARAMA - LOVE IN THE FIRST DEGREE



Listen to the song and try to complete the lyrics. Post your answers in a coment when you're ready.





Last night I was dreaming I was locked in a __________
When I woke up I was screaming calling out your name.
And the ________ and the __________ they all put the _______ on me
They wouldn't go for my story
they wouldn't hear my ____________.

Only you can _____ me _______
'Cause I'm guilty - guilty - guilty as a girl can be.
Come on, baby, can't you see
I _______ __________ of love in the first degree.

Guilty of love in the first degree.

Someday I believe it you will come to my _______
Unchain my _________ you're keeping and let me start anew.
The hours pass so slowly since they've _________ away the key
Can't you see that I'm lonely
Won't you help me, please?

Only you can ....
Guilty of love in the first degree.
Guilty - of love - guilty of love in -
Guilty - of love - guilty of love in -
Guilty - of love in the first degree.

And the ______ and the _____ they all put the ______ on me
They wouldn't go for my story
They wouldn't hear my …..

Only you can …

No comments: