Write a description of a place you know well. Write 150-200 words.
Structure your text in four paragraphs:
1. Say where the place is and give some background information.
2. and 3. Describe the place and your impressions of it.
4. Say why the place is worth visiting.
- Use specific vocabulary: bustling instead of busy, e.g.
- Avoid adjectives like "good", "bad", "nice"...
- Use synonyms to avoid repetitions: beautiful, breathtaking, stunning...; very, extremely, incredibly,...
- Add detail by modifying nouns in different ways or by exemplifying: Jasmine, palms and cacti is better than "plants"; jazz, reggae, electronica and fado is better than music.