What / who do the following sentences refer to?
- The year of protests was ignited there.
- People power swept him out of office.
- People power helped bring an end to his rule.
- Lost his life in a US Special Forces attack on a compound where he was living with his family.
- His death left his country in a state of uncertainty and high alert.
- It killed thousands and sparked a nuclear crisis.
- He’s said to have done more than anyone to shake the modern world.
- It generated a wave of protests against corporate greed that spread around the globe.
- People power took an ugly turn here. It showed the worst of human behaviour put on display.
- The phone hacking scandal put an end to it.
- It was a challenging year for him. He had to fight British courts while his site floundered.
- Her death prompted grieving.
- It was a cause of much public celebration.
- There was horror and tragedy when this right-wing extremist launched twin attacks on his own country.
Watch again and check.