1. Compared to Madeira, Porto Santo is a _____________________ island.
2. Porto Santo has a 9-kilometre beach, which is ____________________ on these islands, as they are of volcanic origin.
3. The sand on the island has been proved to be beneficial for rheumatism, arthritis and ________________________
4. If you want to try the benefits of _____________________, go to the Villa Baleira Thalassa Therapy Centre.
5. The wind and the rain have carved ______________________ natural sculptures in the rocks.
6. The locals believe that Columbus lived on this island, but there is no _______________________
7. The advice of the presenter is to visit Porto Santo while it is still _______________________________