27.10.11

Time goes by NOW WITH ANSWERS






I´m pretty sure this scene from Casablanca sounds familiar. 
Can you complete the gaps in the conversation? 
POST YOUR ANSWER IN A COMMENT 
WHEN YOU'RE READY.


Ana & Ana have kindly posted the answers (see comments) Thanks a lot.



- Play it once, Sam. For __________________
- I don't know what you mean, Miss Elsa.
- Play it, Sam. Play ________________________
- Well, I can't remember, Miss Elsa. I'm a little ______________ on it.
- I'll ______________ it for you.
- Sing it Sam!

4 comments:

Ana Gomez said...

Play it once, Sam. For ___old time´s sake______________
- I don't know what you mean, Miss Elsa.
- Play it, Sam. Play ___as time goes by_____________________
- Well, I can't remember, Miss Elsa. I'm a little __rusty____________ on it.
- I'll __hum____________ it for you.
- Sing it Sam!

Ana said...

Play it once, Sam. For _old time´s sake_________________
- I don't know what you mean, Miss Elsa.
- Play it, Sam. Play __as time goes by______________________
- Well, I can't remember, Miss Elsa. I'm a little _____rusty______ on it.
- I'll ___hum___________ it for you.
- Sing it Sam!

Ana G. said...

Sorry, I didn´t know how to post my answer in a comment and I´m afraid I have posted it twice.

Susana Royo said...

It's OK Ana; I just thought it was two different Annas! ;)